Everyone deserves a piece of paradise once in a while. Whether you’re a first time visitor to Hawaii or old friends of the island who travel here often- you are sure to have the time of your life. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii is absolutely stunning. We’ve compiled a list of things to do while visiting here.
Things to do in Kona
- Visit Mauna Kea Summit. This is a beautiful spot with an amazing view of lava and the gorgeous Hawaiian sunset.
- Hula Girl Sport Fishing: An amazing adventure where you will catch big game fish and amazing view of the ocean and wild life within it. You will even get the experience caught on tape as a souvenir that will last you forever. We are located right here in Kona.
- Stop by the Kaloko-Honokohau National Park. This historic site offers a very scenic view and turtle watching with Hawaiian fish ponds. A gorgeous vacation spot.
- Advanced Recreation of Hawaii Light Sport Aircraft Flight: Many people enjoy this adventure of a beautiful view from 1000 ft in the air. This birds eye view of paradise is sure to please.
- Visit Kiholo Bay. This amazing black sand beach is full of turtles and fantastic rock hunting adventures. Wonderful views here at this picturesque bay.